Full Tummy Adjustment

by - January 25, 2019

So I've come across what seems to be the answer to all my pleas - full tummy adjustment! I'm cautiously optimistic- and as with most things I am ready to dive in without caution BUT trying to embrace a more peaceful way to complete my task. I am already very full in my bust - let's not talk about the struggle to find a well-fitting bra. (I HIGHLY recommend Bratabase) I also carry my weight in my abdomen area (despite diet and exercising 4 days a week, and running half-marathons), I highly suspect it's genetic. My mother and grandmother do as well. They are not nearly as busty as me. 34G if IRC. So there's a possibility that a FBA (Full Bust Adjustment) would suffice for giving extra tummy room but....dun dun dun, I won't know unless I make a muslin first!

I have a few questions:
1) how on earth do you determine how much (inches or cm) you need to adjust for?
2) will it work on a circle skirt?

So a few days ago I ordered muslin (from amazon, naturally) and it should arrive anytime.

Breathe in.

Breathe out.

Slow and Steady Progress Is Still Progress. Repeat.



You May Also Like

0 comments